Welcome To Relax Consulting's Blog

Transparent thoughts and ideas from Administrative Consultant (aka: Virtual Assistant, Crystal Casavant of Relax Consulting.

Relax Consulting - Let Us Help, So YOU Can RELAX!

Phone: 920.645.7529

Email: Crystal@RelaxConsulting.com



Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why I'm Excited About Send Out Cards


https://www.sendoutcards.com/crystalcasavant/

So - I'm super excited about Send Out Cards because I want to show my appreciation for all the amazing people in my life. I'm also super excited about saving time and money. Here's what I just learned:

I have 13 minutes before we have to leave the house, and it took me 3 minutes to create the following thank you card for the kind lady who included the children in the Betty Brinn Children's Museum Weeble event - long story short...

It cost me 3 minutes of my time, and (see below) not even a dollar:

and this is what I was able to send:




I still have 6 minutes before we have to leave the house and I was able to create a thank you card, mail it off, AND blog about it and show it to you....amazing!!!

If you want to learn more, just ask - or check it out online: https://www.sendoutcards.com/crystalcasavant/





No comments:

Post a Comment