Welcome To Relax Consulting's Blog

Transparent thoughts and ideas from Administrative Consultant (aka: Virtual Assistant, Crystal Casavant of Relax Consulting.

Relax Consulting - Let Us Help, So YOU Can RELAX!

Phone: 920.645.7529

Email: Crystal@RelaxConsulting.com



Friday, April 6, 2012

Whatever Your Risk Tolerance...

Whatever your risk tolerance is, you'll love this! Do not delay - I procrastinated and am still kicking myself...



If you are thinking about partnering with Relax Consulting or you've thought about finding an administrative consultant - there is absolutely no risk involved in scheduling a free consultation.

A - it's FREE

B - I don't SELL you anything, the right product/service sells itself and it's about identifying a need, not selling you something you don't need or already know you want.

C - it's a fun chance to chat with someone who may have ideas to help your business and team - and ideas cost absolutely nothing!

You've also heard me talking about Send Out Cards - there's no risk in that either. You can start with spending around $10/month and all of that money is used toward cards that you'll be sending to encourage, inspire, and appreciate! If you don't use the points in one month, they role to the next month. Tell me you wouldn't love to send 10 cards a month? Imagine how much your spouse, friend, family would appreciate a note from you. If you don't like it, cancel at any time without a penalty - YES! I said - with out a penalty. No risk but plenty of reward here.

Since I know you're already techy - you wouldn't even have to talk to me or schedule a meeting about Send Out Cards - you can simply go to my SOC site and sign up - take it for a test drive and it's so user-friendly that you'll have it mastered in minutes and you'll be sending cards before the day is done (which means you should be receiving accolades already early next week from appreciated friends and family - or for your business...what a great way to say thanks for your existing clients) - give it a try and let me know what you think! https://www.sendoutcards.com/crystalcasavant/

I usually say if there's no risk, there's no reward...but in this case, there's no risk and nothing but reward. Let me know if I can help you in any way - your success is my greatest reward!

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment