Welcome To Relax Consulting's Blog

Transparent thoughts and ideas from Administrative Consultant (aka: Virtual Assistant, Crystal Casavant of Relax Consulting.

Relax Consulting - Let Us Help, So YOU Can RELAX!

Phone: 920.645.7529

Email: Crystal@RelaxConsulting.com



Thursday, May 10, 2012

REALLY Relaxing

Today, the Relax Consulting office closed a smidge early. We did this so I could relax - no pun intended. I've been experiencing some neck strain, and earlier in the week I had such a headache that I swore the entire county was spinning (brought me immediately back to the summer between 2nd and 3rd grade and a bad experience of nachos coupled with the tilt o whirl at the county fair...it was ugly).

I visited a friend, Leah Strutz, from Take Time Therapeutic Massage (http://www.amtamembers.com/leahstrutz) and had the most relaxing and enjoyable hour. Leah is a true professional and I very much appreciate the time she spent with me today. Now I'm just trying to figure out how I can justify and hour long massage every week...hmmmm.....

Relax Consulting can help business owners find time to relax and Leah can help Relax Consulting find time to Relax - sounds like a great partnership in the making! Call Leah today and schedule some time for yourself: 920-901-3573 or complete the form on her website: http://www.amtamembers.com/leahstrutz/contact-me

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment