Welcome To Relax Consulting's Blog

Transparent thoughts and ideas from Administrative Consultant (aka: Virtual Assistant, Crystal Casavant of Relax Consulting.

Relax Consulting - Let Us Help, So YOU Can RELAX!

Phone: 920.645.7529

Email: Crystal@RelaxConsulting.com



Friday, May 11, 2012

Control Your W's - Thank You Tim Ferriss

I was recently told "this book changed my life, you should read it". There were a few bumps in the road (the book is so popular it's hard to find and I really wanted a hard copy) but I finally acquired my own copy of Tim Ferriss' book: The Four Hour Work Week. I can see how this book has the ability to change lives. Listen to this...and then go hunt down your own copy, you won't be disappointed!

Money is multiplied in the practical value depending on the number of W's you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it. (Tim calls this the 'freedom multiplier')

Go seize the day! http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment