Welcome To Relax Consulting's Blog

Transparent thoughts and ideas from Administrative Consultant (aka: Virtual Assistant, Crystal Casavant of Relax Consulting.

Relax Consulting - Let Us Help, So YOU Can RELAX!

Phone: 920.645.7529

Email: Crystal@RelaxConsulting.com



Thursday, August 23, 2012

They Said WHAT About Me & My Business?

I (Crystal) just realized that I may have been keeping secrets from you...

The secret I'm talking about is Google Alerts - if you already have one set up, you can quit reading - thanks for the great visit and I hope you're having a RELAXing day!

For those of you who haven't heard of Google Alerts, you can Google it and you'll get a super explanation - (or click here) or here's the short version for those of you who are like me and don't have a ton of time and just want to get down to the 'down and dirty' of it all.


some companies want to charge you to know what people are saying about you and/or your company - but what you do is this (and it's totally free):  you go to this website: http://www.google.com/alerts

and then you can put in a google alert for anything you'd like (Relax Consulting for example) or anyone you'd like (Crystal Casavant for example) and anytime your search criteria are met online (an article, publication, blog, etc...), you'll get an email in your inbox (or now they offer text messages, I think). It's a nice way to hear complaints or accolades right away, when you can either thank the person, or do some damage control to avoid it becoming bigger than life and hurting your business or your reputation.

It's pretty self explanatory, and Google has great helps and explanations along the way - but if you have any questions, let me know and I'd be glad to help. I've had mine set for at least a year and I love it. Sometimes it's the wrong person or business, but you just delete the email. Quick and Easy so YOU can RELAX!

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment